Your new website is ready. Now, one more thing is required to point your domain name to our servers. Here is how to do it.
Setting A Record in DNS settings
Steps can vary depending on your domain register (GoDaddy, BlueHost, HostGator, etc.). Here are the general steps:
- Log into your domain register account.
- Click on the domain name you wish to create an A record for.
- Click Manage DNS Records.
- Select Add Record from the DNS Zone
- Here, you will add the A record
- Select A (Host) next to Record Type. Enter @ in the Host field, and enter 188.8.131.52 into the Points To field. Select 1/2 Hour in the TTL dropdown window. Select Finish and Save Changes.
That’s it, you are done. DNS take a little bit of time to propagate. Allow 24-48 hrs for this to take effect. Contact our support team for any questions or issues.