The steps involved in enabling your restaurant’s Google posting channel are as follows:
- To start, we’ll need to list your restaurant on Google my business listing, If it’s already listed then you have to give us access for integration.
- Once the channel is active, log in to the platform and click on Channels> Google posts.
- On the Google post page, click on the blue + button to create a new Google post. This will open up a new window for you to create your message.
- The window will have the features for you to:
- Create your Google post content
- Select an offer/event that you want to create the post for
- Select the offer/event from the Playbook that you are scheduling the post for
- The calendar for you to choose the date and time that you would like to publish the message. Google Posts are removed seven days after they are published, so you can post seven days prior to the event date.
- You also have the option of repeating a post a certain number of times and add frequency to schedule the post to be duplicated.
GMB Posts now can have 1,500 characters in content length