When an offer is either discontinued or updated, there is a series of steps to ensure that the discontinued offer or old offer is no longer promoted.
Here are the steps.
- Update offer graphics with the offer details and upload to the media gallery.
- Update the new offer in the offer page and activate it.
- Deactivate any old offers.
- Revise an scheduled campaigns on social media, email and other marketing channels
- Update website specials page. This should be automatic if we are using the website integration code. Otherwise this needs to be done manually.
- Update online ordering menu if the offer is on the specials and deals section.
- Update local directories if they have been published.
- Delete photos of old promotion from the facebook page
- Finally, train restaurant staff that offer has been updated to communicated properly with customers.